Friday, September 27, 2013

Men's Pride

Sometimes I wonder how people judge me? Or how do they think of me?

But all those didn't matter much, because why should I give a damn about that? :-P

Though, there is one thing that matters to me; that's how my girlfriend think of me.

Girlfriend's thought about me:

Number 1. Jordan is stupid.
Number 2. Jordan's head is filled with grass.
Number 3. Jordan is fucking retarded.

Bla... its the same. =.= The point is she thought that my brain was eaten by zombie.

Everything was expected to be known by me or foreseen by me or guess by me. So... she expected a seer boyfriend? or houdini?

Oh man... I am destined to be stupid the second you took the sovereignty in our relationship. At least, that's what I think.

It is very common sense wert... Between queen and slave, slave is always the stupid one. Can be seen throughout every situation either in real life, drama, or what so ever. Or maybe he is in the case where he can't show any of his wisdom. >.<

I'm a BIG MAN idealist. I'm a control freak (at least what I wished to be). I hoped to be respected. Even if I'm a true idiot, can't just leave me some space for me to save my pride?

2 possible situation here if this relationship do run long. Firstly, I will become Professor X, and knew everything before my girlfriend even split her words. Second case, super appreciation to other people admiration.

It's common psychology or it's simple logic. Big men without pride, will either broke mentally and keep the rest of his life pretending he's another person; or he will rise and fight back the pride or find it somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment